 Star Wars / *12823 (-20)
  Re: New Website and X-Wing Starfighter MOC!

Your X-Wing is just beautiful, looks absolutely amazing - I especially love the detailing on the top behind R2 and the engines. WOW! Rgds, Andrew. "Bruce Lowell" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gu54vI.Ayq@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jango Arrives In Canada

Tonight in Calgary, Alberta I found Jango Fett's Slave I and the Technic Jango Fett in Walmart. They were both on the top shelf of the Lego area. I scanned the Slave I under the price scanner and it told me to see a sales person. But I took it to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: New Destroyer Droid

how your d-droid compare to a minifig? does it still have the correct size ratio? looks great! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Website and X-Wing Starfighter MOC!

Hi guys and gals. My new website is up at (URL) It's a newer version of Brucey-Wan's Homepage at my new domain ((URL) with a new layout and some new sections. Also, I've finally released my MOC X-Wing Starfighter. It's on a 1 foot:1 stud ratio and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Obi-Wan's Mission

I've just added our latest work, Obi-Wan's Mission on our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics of the diorama and let us know what you think about it. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) Dioramas (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Destroyer Droid

(...) Looking good! Definitely captures the mechanical wonder that drodikas are. (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Destroyer Droid

Hi Gang, After assembling Lego's version of the destroyer droid, I was a little disappointed with it. So I decided that I would try building my own. So I came up with my own version of the destroyer droid... I give you the DS MK II along side the MK (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Comic scans?

Could someone tell me if there are scans on the web somewhere of the SW comics that appeared in the building instructions and Mania Magazines? Adrick (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  FBTB@CII Update

Just a note for those who may not have noticed; after the excitement of having Eric Harshbarger's life size R2 unit arrive I have announced confirmation tonight that we'll also have Ben Fleskes' minifig scale Falcon as well. This will hopefully end (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage updated, Entries needed!

The TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage has been updated. All 6 current entries can be viewed by the links on the page. (URL) people! Send in your entries, you only have 9 days left!! --Anthony (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Gunships and Yodas a poppin'

Hi, Just picked up the Republic Gunship at Walmart in Rome GA. They had the Yoda statue too. Like all good AFOL's, I went to walmart looking on top shelves for deals... then I saw a huge pile of ep 2 sets (some I've already gotten) on an aisle next (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

(...) an ugliness to it that makes it unassuming. Let's face it, it looks like a flying donut with guns. Kinda like: "Oooooo! Scary, a donut is closing in behind me," the hotshot pilot says sarcastically. Next thing he knows, his control panel is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

(...) Another magnificent design--elegant and well-thought-out, with its concessions to LEGO geometry invisibly hidden away. When I first heard "O-wing," I thought "Ah! O-wings, on the boosta wockets foa the space shuttow," but this is far better. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

(...) Another magnificent design--elegant and well-thought-out, with its concessions to LEGO geometry invisibly hidden away. When I first heard "O-wing," I thought "Ah! O-wings, on the boosta wockets foa the space shuttow," but this is far better. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:GtyGCK.980@lugnet.com... (...) here's (...) Thanks for one of the funniest replies so far. :-) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GtyD53.54@lugnet.com... (...) original. Thanks very much Tony! Odd is good. I've still got quite a few (hopefully) interesting designs coming up. I think you in particular will like (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gtyr6t.FoM@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I sketched this up about a day or so before the "clone war" trailer came out. At the time I was thinking it would be a Trade Federation fighter (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

Nothing better than opening up the browser and finding another addtion to the alphabet series. Again, the innovation astounds me. I think what is most appealing about this craft is the orientation. There is often only the horizontal beam approach to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

(...) I think I'd drop $60 EASY for an O-Wing....AND an I-wing. Screw it, here's a grand. I'll take 'em all. you = awesome --Dave (jot and jab) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The O-wing

(...) that it doesn't take a lot of parts to do something truly cool and original. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact