 Star Wars / 12813
12812  |  12814
Subject:
Gunships and Yodas a poppin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:48:29 GMT

Hi,
Just picked up the Republic Gunship at Walmart in Rome GA.  They had the
Yoda statue too.  Like all good AFOL's, I went to walmart looking on top
shelves for deals... then I saw a huge pile of ep 2 sets (some I've already
gotten) on an aisle next to the lego aisle.  (I met Mike Walsh in NC doing
this... I knew he was an AFOL because he was lookin too)  These didn't scan
a price on the floor, but the cash registers did.  (90 bucks for 686 pieces!).

Go get em!!

Chris <><