 Star Wars / 12815
12814  |  12816
Subject:
FBTB@CII Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 05:10:13 GMT

Just a note for those who may not have noticed; after the excitement of
having Eric Harshbarger's life size R2 unit arrive I have announced
confirmation tonight that we'll also have Ben Fleskes' minifig scale Falcon
as well.

This will hopefully end up being the best display of SW MOCs ever in one
place - I'm definitely not finished yet!

Tim
http://www.fbtb.net