 Star Wars / *12748 (-10)
  Re: The M-Wing

(...) Excellent, excellent stuff. Very creative! It's easy to imagine almost all of your alphabet ships as part of the SW universe. This series has been the best thing to hit .starwars for a long time. My favourites so far are the D- and F-wings. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) thanks Mark! I must say, I'm really impressed and inspired by with the great quality and diversity of your MOCs. (...) Yes - I fretted a lot about how it would land. It has a ski on the bottom engine, but I couldn't figure out how to add a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Thanks Kirby To be honest, I'm not all that keen on the Y-wing alt either. I just wanted to post it because I haven't seen any models with an over-under arrangement for the engines. Jeff J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf

(...) Wow, thanks Alexander! Now that people have commented on some of my stuff, I feel obligated to return the favour... By the way, I have reorganised my brickshelf folder: (URL) J (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

(...) Haven't built it yet... I'll let ya know :-D (...) The instruction booklet for the Slave 1 does have it in the pictures along with the super battle droid, so I think it will be out soon. Even Technic Jango isn't pictured, but it's out. Lets (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GtKJ7u.IBK@lugnet.com... (...) That does look like a great tile. Looks nice and intricate. Seeing cool tiles/slopes from new sets is such a nice simple pleasure. -Jon -- | The Galactic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

(...) How is that Super Battle Droid? I haven't seen any yet. (...) Note that the Gunship doesn't appear in the instruction booklet mini-catalogue at the end of the instructions either--it's probably a mid-year release. (...) It's not a good pic, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: A-Wing Starfighter

hi guys. here's the thrid version of my new A-Wing custom (v 2.2). I've changed the guns, the angles on the wings and the wedge pieces on the body (near the canopy and underneath in the same place), and the overall structure of it. instructions are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia

With all the rumors going around about the sets being out, I took a quick peek in our Wally World today. At first I didn't see anything new. I did see some of the Jedi Starfighters finaly on a shelf.... and then BAM, theres's the new slave one... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  PayPal for Fett Sculpture

I've had a couple of requests to set up a PayPal account for the Fan Sculpture at CII - so I've done so tonight (hence it's unverified for the moment) - (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact