 Star Wars / *12623 (-20)
  Re: L-Wing

(...) As always very elegent. Not over the top, but still lots of neat details, and pieces used in interesting ways. I like the use of those boat bottoms(1) in particular. About using the target tile for the engine detail, well.... I guess I'll just (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

(...) I'll wait and see the movie, but I'm sure my feelings on Yoda won't change. To me Yoda is ESB and ROTJ. His look and well just "self" didn't seem right in EpI, and the trailer looks like its more of the same for AOTC. Does anyone else know (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: L-Wing

Simply amazing, again. Love the flaps, the color scheme and the pretty unusual shape, very consistent with the rest of the universe you are creating. Do you have only a rough idea of what shape it will be when you start building, or do you make (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What Hapenened to the Star Wars LCad Archive?

"Gary Blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:GszsLr.D1z@lugnet.com... (...) No idea. I used to love that site - I'd eagerly await the newsletter and go straight to the site when it arrived to look at the new models. Dan (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: L-Wing

Mr. Palmer, you've done it again. Truely excellent work. I'm sure Incom will be calling you up soon to offer you a job :). I can't wait to see what your M-Wing is going to look like. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/ (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: L-Wing

That really is a beautiful ship. Your work is so smooth and clean, but there are greebles where there needs to be (i.e. behind the manuvering flaps). Are those flaps from that Racers set with the ramp? I like those parts. The cockpit is tiny!!! You (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

Hey dude that is cool. The fuselage really utilizes those 'Droid Escape' curves. How many sets did you buy...6-8?? I think the cargo area is nice too. Kudos out tk (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: L-Wing

(...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: L-Wing Amazing

Yet another amazing moc from Jedi Master Jon.... he never overdoes it. -paul (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  L-Wing

(URL) me what you think! (I'll have the m-wing done soon.) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep II AOTC Trailer ....

I thought Yoda seemed a little too Yoda like. He said "Began has this clone war". Its like he's trying too hard to sound like Yoda. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Lego Ad in PC Gamer

There is a Star Wars Lego Ad in the April 2002 issue of PC Gamer Magazine It is good to see that the marketing department at Lego is finally starting to get it right !!! See it at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  What Hapenened to the Star Wars LCad Archive?

Anybody know? I can' t get to the site, I get a 'server not found' error. any help apreciated. TIA! Gary (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  AOTC trailer

I think I figured out what the spherical landers are, they look like the command spheres of the Trade Federation battleships. I read somewhere that they are detachable, can't remember where on the internet I saw it. Anyone else know? (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

(...) the J-Wing. Out of all of your fighters though, I'd have to say that I like the H-Wing best. (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Spamcakes, of course! I love the shape of this ship. It's so nontraditional. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Right, let me get the order form ready... Ok that will be 200,000 republic credits. No, those Candian dollars won't do. :P (...) Droid Piloted Kamazie (sp?) Blast Boats... Yeah! The orginal design did call for that area to be a fighter bay, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Thanks. One of the reasons I was drawn to do this ship was because of the asymetrical shape. The real tricky thing was getting the cockpit attached at the angle like that. (...) Well...Um... The cargo containers have hover lifters on them. So (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Thanks. I am pretty keen on those too. (...) Um.. I parted out 20. I sold off a few, so I have about 24 of those quarter panels left. (...) +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Plunderer - A small cargo ship

(...) Thanks, I was pretty happy with the way those came out. I had wanted to make them swivle out but I couldnt figure anything out within that cramped space. Just thinking about it again though and I have some new ideas. I'll see what I can come (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact