 Star Wars / 12618
Re: L-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 04:56:56 GMT

That really is a beautiful ship. Your work is so smooth and clean, but there
are greebles where there needs to be (i.e. behind the manuvering flaps).

Are those flaps from that Racers set with the ramp? I like those parts.

The cockpit is tiny!!! You made it fuctional AND got that lady in
there...nice job.

out
tk