 Star Wars / *12248 (-5)
  Re: got em all

(...) I just recently thought this through, as many of the UCS X-Wing and RBR stickers could have been printed pieces. I think the problem has to do with time to market. It probably takes a lot longer to produce printed pieces for a set, then to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: got em all

(...) I know that the creations I see here weren't easy to build. What's wrong with a challenge? If I had the RBR, I would customize it to hold mini-figures. Is the RBR to scale with the far too small LEGO System models like the Sith Infiltrator or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation

(...) And it probably beats the price of buying the non-LEGO action figures of these characters, which is how I try to think of the new Star Wars diorama sets. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Platoon Breakdown

Shaun,according to The Imperial Sourcebook from the West End Games SW RPG, an Imp Army Squad consists of 8 Men commanded by a sargent (9 troops total). In a basic, unspecialized squad, one light repeating blaster is carried per squad. Its safe to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set

"Kung-Khoon Quah" <kquah1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:GoCK0q.7rH@lugnet.com... (...) manipulated (...) fighters.LMKWYT. (...) KK: I just got around to looking at this today and I must say, excellent work! I really like all of your ideas (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact