 Star Wars / *12053 (-10)
  AOTC "Forbidden Love" Trailer

There's another trailer available for download on the starwars.com page called "Forbidden Love." It's about 2 minutes long, probably the one that will be with the Harry Potter movie. I like this one too. Can't wait for Ep II now! Adam (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

Ooooooo good deal, *thinks for a second* Darn! the nearest target is 300 miles away! ahh well..... the pains of living in a small town. Gary Leigh Holcombe <worker201@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GMtpoI.I8I@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) parts, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

(...) Yeah, it's a nationwide thing. I think they put the special packs on the shelves back in summer sometime. There's also a TRU exclusive with the Gungan Sub and a couple of the small sets. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: Run, don't walk!

(...) I confirm that! My local Target (Houston) has several on their shelves. It looks like a really good deal, but exclusive to Target. TJ (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Run, don't walk!

Hey gang, Today (11-14-01) I was browsing around the Target in Beaverton, Oregon, and I saw that they had a special deal: Slave 1 and Luke's Landspeeder in a package deal for $14.99 USD. A great way to stock up on spare green parts, and a must have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) Actually Best-Lock produced yellow heads then switched to tan and brown heads. (...) Two or three days passed without this topic coming up? Holy Cow! -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

<SNIP> (...) <long SNIP> (...) I got tired of waiting for the Lando minifigure too, so I made my own. One yellow head Town guy with mustache, black male hairpiece, yellow hands, Sam Sanister torso, grey pants and a grey cloak make Rebel General (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) Interesting, but what does it mean? Is TLC saying that they'll run their business according to a vote cast 30 years ago by children? What do you suppose those kids would have said if they'd been asked what sex astronauts and firefighters (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) I dunno. I'm with you, actually. And I lean heavily toward the 'everyone should be yellow' end of things. But I think some people would raise a fuss if a 'black' character was released as a yellow minifig, because they don't see things the way (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: element list and pics at fbtb.net (was: got my blockade runner!)

They are stickers. For the most part, they seem stick to single elements. there are only two stickers that run the entire length of the midsection across 8 elements (2x2x2 slope bricks) on both sides. the label is really really really small and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact