 Star Wars / *11748 (-10)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001

They're sold out now. Can anyone who gets one tell me what the face/head is for the non-human figure in this set? Is it the same head as any other set (for example, the Gasgano head from the Mos Espa Pod Race)? (...) money (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001

(...) Woo hoo! the first Star Wars set to hit the bargin bin. I wish I had the money to buy some extras of these. Alas, I must save to be able to buy next year's line. -Alfred (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Follow-up comments: I noticed that the Falcon reappeared at my area Zany Brainy (mid-size toy retailer in the US), presumably for the holiday season. Target stores appear to have finished the first major wave of holiday reset-- I looked at one (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Harry Potter #4723

In lugnet.starwars, Alfred Speredelozzi writes: <snip> (...) Well, the Hasbro figures of Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, and Ki-Adi Mundi (as well as probably others) all came with purple sabers. That's not to say that Lucas is bound by what Hasbro does, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB Status

(...) Make sure you are using the new URL: (URL) disconnected the site from collectibles.echostation.com and is now independent. Jonathan L (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB Status

As far as i can we're up and running. I can access the pages just fine. Ace (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  FBTB Status

Does anyone know what is happening with the FBTB website. Yesterday the site said it was temp. down and today I'm getting a cannot find server error page. Has the site down bye-bye forever or is it moving or something else. (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Harry Potter #4723

(...) I have heard that Samuel Jackson wanted a purple lightsaber, but Lucas wasn't planning to deviate from the green/blue/red schema. I think the schema might be something like Masters have green, regular jedi/apprentices have blue and sith have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3B9D7A07.C54480....com.au... (...) Here in the UK in my local TRU they still have 3 or 4 of them on the shelf, and at £15 over RRP I'm not surprised they aren't selling them! Plus the UCS (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  **New MOC: Mars Guo's Podracer**

here's a little something to take your minds off the tragedy of the other day (my condolences to the families of anyone who was lost): new: (2 URLs) me know what you think. thanks a lot... Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact