 Star Wars / 11748
Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 12 - Sep 18, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 01:04:34 GMT

They're sold out now.

Can anyone who gets one tell me what the face/head is for the
non-human figure in this set?  Is it the same head as any other
set (for example, the Gasgano head from the Mos Espa Pod Race)?

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/

1-800-835-4386

System
7159    Pod Racer Bucket              $24.99    $12.50

Woo hoo! the first Star Wars set to hit the bargin bin.  I wish I had the • money
to buy some extras of these.  Alas, I must save to be able to buy next year's
line.

-Alfred