 Star Wars / *11733 (-10)
  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) I would characterise it as pretty hard to find here as well. Saw it a few times but not every retailer that carries LEGO StarWars stocked it. Not by a long shot. IMHO anyway. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  millenium falcon availability in america

How available was the falcon when it first came out? Here in australia it has been very hard to find right from the start. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off

(...) I generally check the LEGO aisle there every week or so, and this was the first I'd seen of them, so they've probably just been released. Oh, and, to tangle the threads a bit, I've noticed the TRU's in Northern California have been pulling the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:GJD8t5.Hov@lugnet.com... (...) containing: (...) Has anyone seen this or the other value pack that TRU is supposed to have in the Cleveland, OH area? I went to three different TRU and none (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: missing piece

yes all the time. just when your convinced it isnt there it sits up and looks at you. grrrr James "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ9D41.Gvy@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) the (...) tore (...) they (...) very (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: More (possible) 2002 SW news...

WOW!!!!!!! Yoda! Mace! Anakin! Tuskens! Obi-Wan! (hopefuly with no hood) Jango Fett! Boba! Imperial Officer! Lando! Stormtrooper! ($6.99)! Bespin Pilot! Zam! Ewoks! Destroyer Droids! This has to be the year of the mini-figs! (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  More (possible) 2002 SW news...

Another tidbit of secondhand information has shown up on rebelscum.com and theforce.net. Of most notable interest are mentions of Lando, Yoda, Mace, Stormtrooper & Imperial officer minifigs, and Yoda scuplture (ought to be nice bulk tan if the price (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  So is this blatant theft or what? I'd like opinions.

I published this a few days ago, and made the DATs available for download: (URL) the following appeared on lugnet: (URL) stripes on the tiles at the rear of the cockpit aren't even really on the pod. I put them there before I got ahold of clear (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: 2 NEW custom podracers!

(...) Color was a little hard there, since it's basically brown and white swirls. (...) The cylinder propeller hosuing from the ucs xwing. 5 of 'em in a row. (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off

At TRU today I saw an exclusive Star Wars value pack for $19.99 containing: 7141 Naboo Fighter 7115 Gungan Patrol 7124 Flash Speeder And I noticed at my local Toy Liquidators/KB Outlet they are having a BOGO 50% sale on LEGO through September 30th. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact