 Star Wars / 11726
11725  |  11727
Subject:
So is this blatant theft or what? I'd like opinions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 01:33:16 GMT

I published this a few days ago, and made the DATs available for download:

http://home.nc.rr.com/pageofg/lego/ben.htm

Yesterday the following appeared on lugnet:

Those stripes on the tiles at the rear of the cockpit aren't even really on
the pod. I put them there before I got ahold of clear pictures. According to
this guy's newspost, he had access to the clearer pictures from the start.

So is there anyway he could've made that other than downloading my DAT and
modifying it? I doubt it, but I'd like to hear what other people think.

PS- go up to his pod directory and mine to see more, ever-so-slightly less
blant theft