 Marketplace / Shopping / 8010
Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 02:08:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
At TRU today I saw an exclusive Star Wars value pack for $19.99 • containing:

7141 Naboo Fighter
7115 Gungan Patrol
7124 Flash Speeder

Has anyone seen this or the other value pack that TRU is supposed to have in
the Cleveland, OH area?

I went to three different TRU and none of them had them, nor did there seem
to be any spaces empty where they had been.

Just trying to determine if I missed them or if we are just behind in
getting them.

Troy

I generally check the LEGO aisle there every week or so, and this was the first
I'd seen of them, so they've probably just been released.

Oh, and, to tangle the threads a bit, I've noticed the TRU's in Northern
California have been pulling the sneaky price raising routine for years (as
when they raised the price of the green road baseplates from $5.99 to $7.99).
The latest that comes to mind is the price of the 4561 train which recently
went from $129.99 to $139.99.

Maggie