 Marketplace / Shopping / 8016
Re: TRU SW Special, KB Outlet BOGO 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:42:23 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

At TRU today I saw an exclusive Star Wars value pack for $19.99 containing:

7141 Naboo Fighter
7115 Gungan Patrol
7124 Flash Speeder

And I noticed at my local Toy Liquidators/KB Outlet they are having a BOGO 50%
sale on LEGO through September 30th.  The only LEGO sets they had though were

7101 Lightsaber Duel $4.99
7110 Landspeeder $4.99
7111 Droid Fighter $4.99
7121 Naboo Swamp $4.99
6453 Com-Link Cruiser $3.99

In RTP I also found:

7151 Sith Infiltrator $9.99 (watch out, it rings up as $12.99)
6467 Power Pitstop $5.99
7171 Mos Espa Pod Race $39.99 (only one copy)
2806 Mini Dino Set $0.47 (yes, 47 cents, further reduced by BOGO)

I cleaned out the Siths (well, I left one since there wasn't another
$10ish set I wanted) and 2806 (again left one). That's all I took, so
plenty of the rest of the stuff.

In other shopping, I hit a Walmart (401 in Garner for the locals) and
found

4 6713 Grip N Go Challenge $13 (yahoo more green hair!)
1 3408 Super Sport Coverage $13
1 1352 Explosion Studio $23

I also cleaned up on K-Mart BOGO (didn't find the 4579 Ice Ramp Racers I
hoped to find, but did get 4 6776 Ogel Control Centers, some 7146 Tie
Fighters, some of the Creator tub, and a few other bits).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com