 Star Wars / *11523 (-20)
  Re: Fun with Jar-Jar Binks

I just have two things to say: Do you have Anakin's Podracer? Do you remember the scene with the power couplings? It seems to me that any power source strong enough to hold two pod engines together would do more than make you numb.... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Fun with Jar-Jar Binks

I just today got the T-Rex "Dinosaur" set and decided to have a little fun, so I photographed him having everyone's favorite Gungan for lunch. After that, I put together 4 more nice, high-quality scenes of the cast of TPM giving in to what must have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

(...) - Marc (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

Nothing sinister at all. Just wanted browsing material while at work. Also considering doing an Imperial Cruiser to minifig scale, -7. Marc (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  trash compactor

I had some problems building a trash compactor in wich all of the "trash" pieces were not atached to any thing. The problem was that the "trash" would continualy jam up the compactor. so I whanted to know if any one had some ideas. below is what (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

Works now... -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

I got that message yesterday, but today it seems to be working. Paul (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

I don't know why this would happen. Any help out there? Pat J (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

(...) Ummm...or you could always go THIS route: 4601 Fire Cruiser 22 elements, 1 figure, US$4, 2001 One blue fire element for $4...not TOO bad, really. Matt (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

When I try to go to the site it gives me a 403 Error (Forbidden)...? -- Zlatko Unger fusion@refraxion.com or ungerz@bellsouth.net AIM: ErrorY3K or MojoJojo535 ~ eBay: dizzyzz ===...=== LEGO Fusion: (URL) Crisis: (URL) Universe: (URL) Justison" (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

(...) Or for around the same price you could get two copies of the new Harry Potter set 4706 -- a pretty good selection of pieces including a blue flame. See the picture here: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  blue fire for Emperor Palpatine

I don't no if any one noteced this but in the new catalog on page 16 in one of the Jack Stone sets (#4609 Fire Attack Team) the water for the hose is a blue fire pice. So if you by two of them you could make the Emperor's electricity. I for one am (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) The decal says "800 meters per hour in atmosphere" which is kinda slow! Nice model by the way. :) Bryan (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) I really like your UCS mocs, the detail is astounding. The first time I saw your speeders with their stands stickers, I actually thought for a moment that I had somehow missed news of new Lego UCS models... ...fortunately I took a closer look (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

(...) That's quite good. I don't think you should be concerned with the single seat at this point, since as you said, there was never a shot in the movie with a Y-Wing sporting a two-man crew. One nitpick I do have, however, is the cockpit is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Custom: UCS Y-wing

Good work! I like the whole design very much. And good detail. Espeically around the cockpit area. I like the way you used the imp. shuttle for the canopy. Very good overall representation although I believe that the front nose should be somewhat (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

Nice! I've always liked your site but moreover your models. Especially the J-69 mini mech, that is really well designed. Hope to see more from you soon! Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PLSCP.com is back up

YES!!! BTW any new models planned? That last mecha was AWESOME! (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  PLSCP.com is back up

I thought i'd let all you guys know that my LEGO website is back up. PLSCP stands for Pat's LEGO Space Craft Page in case you wondered. Check it out again or for the first time, www.plscp.com Pat J (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New Custom: UCS Y-wing

Not trying to steal Brucey's Y-wing thunder or anything, but I finally got my UCS Y-wing done and online. (URL) and please post comments. (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact