 Star Wars / *11313 (-20)
  Re: Details of a Destroyer

(...) from classic SW. (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Details of a Destroyer

Wow. Drool. Oh to have unlimited quanities... Thats great. What I'd REALLY REALLY like to see are some pics of the winning entry. It's a mystery. (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  HELP!

I'm having a crisis situation at the moment: 2 weeks til school ends this Thursday, and I don't have a clue how I can find pics of a TIE Scout(showing top, bottom, sides, front, back, etc...), and I WAS planning on building a group of them, but I (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Y-Wing Fighter

Hello everyone. Here's a link to a MOC Y-Ying I did a while ago. It's a lot bigger than LEGOs, and I think it's a bit more detailed. Well, LMKWYT... (URL) Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Details of a Destroyer

FBTB is very happy to bring you two dozen pics and additional insight into Peter Nagy's Destroyer Droid prize from the LEGO 2000 Galactic Challenge Contest. Standing nearly 4/5 scale, and weighing nearly 100 lbs., it is quite something to behold! (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general) !

  Re: "Full-sized" Star Wars LEGO models

Yeah - or at least an X-Wing or something... Excors <excors@zaynar.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCtnH8.4yL@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) full-sized (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Full-sized" Star Wars LEGO models

Tune in on Saturday at FBTB (URL) where there will be a feature article on that droideka you speak of. Ace FBTB Customs Webmaster (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GCtIwM.GEK@lugnet.com... (...) Why did they both decide to get droids? I would have asked for a full-sized Star Destroyer! (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  "Full-sized" Star Wars LEGO models

Have you guys seen this? "...each [winner] received a family trip to LEGO's Denmark headquarters as well as a full-sized Star Wars LEGO model of their choice, autographed by George Lucas. " (URL) can't get a good idea of size/scale from the photos - (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Doy you mean dude? If not, whats a aquazine dud? NICK (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Art of the Starfighter

De has returned from the exhibit, and has written a nifty little article as well as uploaded several very nice shots as well . . . Tim Saupé (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Jedi Ship EPISODE 2 SPOILER

(...) Yep. (...) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Jedi Ship EPISODE 2 SPOILER

(...) development sketch for the Star Destroyer from the pre-production of Star Wars. There are a lot more pictures (stills taken from the video here, actually) at (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Jedi Ship EPISODE 2 SPOILER

Hi Everyone Just wanted to point out a link for a new Jedi ship that's in development for Ep.2. If you don't want to spoil it for yourself, don't follow the link. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

Must...respond....harrypotter newsgroup...calling to me...must reply...to Richard...must stop typing...like...Shatner... Thanks Richard. On the face, I did try to use only pre-existing LEGO designs, just mixed them up a bit. The hair part is on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

WoW, that’s a fabulous ‘cloak!’ it's Star Wars caliber… Perhaps in early 2002 with the second installment of Star Wars, Lego may introduce cloaks to supplement the minifig garb instead producing those ubiquitous black capes. Oh, and the face is (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Huge Y-Wing

i've finally uploaded the pictures of my y-wing on my homepage. go check it out; i think you all will like it. any comments are gladly welcome, so lmkwyt... (link below) Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Bricks 'n Bits

The latest batch of questions is onsite now, I know you're all chomping at the bit to see what it looks like this time . . . Tim Saupé Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ebay and "black stormtrooper"

(...) I've noticed it, but it's probably due to a lack of knowledge more than anything. If you're not a Star Wars fan, that's all that the TIE Pilots would probably look like to you. mo www.galacticbrick.com (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ebay and "black stormtrooper"

(...) Yes, that is what I was talking about. I was wanting to know how meny people have seen this incorrectly labeled. --Kevin (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact