 Star Wars / 11307
Re: "Full-sized" Star Wars LEGO models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 18:43:50 GMT

Tune in on Saturday at FBTB <http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb> where
there will be a feature article on that droideka you speak of.

Ace
FBTB Customs Webmaster

In lugnet.starwars, Philip Taylor writes:
Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Have you guys seen this?      "...each [winner] received a family trip to
LEGO's Denmark headquarters as well as a full-sized Star Wars LEGO
model of their choice, autographed by George Lucas. "
http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2001/05/news20010502.html
I can't get a good idea of size/scale from the photos - any ideas on
the makings of that "droideka" destroyer droid?  I'd love to see it.

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures

Why did they both decide to get droids? I would have asked for a full-sized
Star Destroyer!