 Star Wars / *11198 (-5)
  Re: Building habits

(...) This is a very timely subject for me. I'm a life-long Non-sorter with only 1 or two break downs in my career. I've always had the draws but never sorted, until recently that is. I couldn't stand it any more, scrabbling through box's of lego to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Your display case reminds me of a fond childhood memory. When I was young, my mom managed to come how with a 5 or 6-foot high revolving plastic pink display stand from some store that kept L'eggs or some such feminine product on it. I kept (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I've come to the conclusion that I'm really a tinkerer. I've also come to the conclusion that having too many Lego is burdensome for me because I want the experience to be relaxing, but it definitely is not when I have to unpack and lug around (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ultra-quick modification.

"Jesse and Valarie Long" <jesseandval@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GB5xBK.BEo@lugnet.com... (...) I was thinking of just having Red 5 being chased and a couple of additional ships floating around, with the Falcon coming out of the light bulb (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millenium Falcon Trivia question

(...) Wrong on both counts :) I guess it's been a day or three. The elements are: 1x6 plates (blue and gray) 1x1 round bricks (tan and dark gray) 1x1 round plates (clear, black, and trans antifreeze) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact