 Star Wars / *11058 (-10)
  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) Must bee a reference to Tarkin's entourage. His staff wore olive green caps. Aaron (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Jason J. Railton (<GA16vs.2CB@lugnet.com>) wrote at 11:35:52 (...) This is quite an interesting point, and perhaps another explanation for the proliferation of POOPs. If you've already used a black 2x4, and you need a stack of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) I agree with the explanation too. Have you noticed how a lot of kids jumped on the K'nex system, but not Lego's own Znap? The big difference was that K'nex colour-coded the function of each element. There were no duplications of the same piece (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) I suspect you mean grey. Dark grey caps can be found in the Rock Raiders minifig packs. Jason J Railton (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's arrival at the Death Star

(...) Why would you spray it green? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) I fyou watch the trailer on the offical Harry Potter website, that don't look to likely. In the book, there ain't much brown. I'm holdin' out for LEGOs 2002 offering in the Star Wars Episode 2 selections. Just betcha there'll be a few brown (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) Wait for the Harry Potter sets, they may have brown hoods!!! -R (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Luke Skywalker- Sith?

(...) I happen to have an old Bantha Tracks issue (waaay old Star Wars fanclub newsletter) that goes into this. George wanted to show through Luke's choice of wardrobe his acceptance of his relationship to Vader (dad). It was supposed to be very (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: B-Wing Starfighter

Cool beans. I constantly get LOTS of runtime errors on your site. Just thought I would let you know. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA04nz.LEG@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Luke Skywalker- Sith?

I was just wondering why Luke Skywalker showed up to Jabba's palace dressed like a Sith lord in the opening scene in ROTJ. I never really thought about it much until I got my collector's mini-fig pack. Any ideas? Also, do you think TLG will release (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact