 Star Wars / *11048 (-20)
  Vader's arrival at the Death Star

Has anyone tried to model this except for the Emporers landing? The imperial commanders are hard to model. One could use the wild west infantry hats and spray it green. I dont know what to use for the commanders body. You can get the all the other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: B-Wing Starfighter

Hello peoples. I recently made a new B-Wing which can be seen at my site. The link is at the bottom so please check it out. Go to CUSTOMS and then B-WING. I welcome any comments/critiques/questions anyone has. LMKWYT Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Contest Info and IP Address change

howD all, my site Et in Arcadia Lego has changed to (URL) update your bookmarks also, info about my contest as well as the original post i posted to lugnet have been added to the "News" page thx much -paul (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Imperial Shuttle

(...) I watched that scene as well, after I made my comment... The wings are angled inward, however not to the point of touching the large fin. The wings can be seen in various positions when "parked" in ROTJ. The main one I remembered seeing were (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sculpey

(...) Charles, check out this site. (URL) may want to read the interview with Robert, too. He talks about what he uses/techniques a little. I can't answer your question about the melting point of LEGO, though. I know ABS behaves somewhat differently (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Wreslting video, R2D2 & Darth Maul models....

(...) Those are all great, Marlon! I loved the wrestling video. The audio is a nice touch. and the trashcans and chairs were great. Joel J "bugs bugs bugs...." ;) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sculpey

Also, what kind of paint do you guys use on Lego? I have seen some cool Yodas around. Plus, no matter what everyone says, I want to make a brown Mace Windu. Nothing political. I just want a brown mini-fig. Does the paint scratch off, especially off (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Sculpey

Has anyone tried using Sculpey to create custom mini-fig heads? Is it difficult to use? With TLG not making any new sets this year, I need to get my fix elsewhere. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Wreslting video, R2D2 & Darth Maul models....

That was hilarious! I love the trash cans! "Marlon" <marlon@multiboard.com> wrote in message news:G9uIGn.11n@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Shuttle

(...) We watched the original ROTJ a few days ago (actually, my sons watched, I caught a few scenes). I saw one shot of a shuttle landing (or maybe launching), and the wings were clearly angled inwards. So this is part of the original movie. Steve (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Wreslting video, R2D2 & Darth Maul models....

(...) Hehehe, that's a pretty good movie... :) I'm not a big fan of wrestling, but that was pretty amusing. The R2D2 sculpture was cool, and the Darth Maul one was sweeeeet. I also liked your Bond and Doctor Who stuff. Good stuff! (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest

howD all, i've decided to host a contest :-) this is my first one and so i've drawn up this post directly from Mark's contest last august. so here goes: ---...--- Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest ---...--- With all the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Small Scale Slave One

yeah the angle on the nose was pretty much unavoidable. if you check out my minifig scale one that has a nice taper on it which, imho, makes the ship ;). lmkwyt Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (broo-see-wohn) get it right ;) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Slave One

i haven't uploaded the instructions yet but i'll post here when i do. sorry about the inconvenience. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (broo-see-wohn) get it right ;) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Wreslting video, R2D2 & Darth Maul models....

For anyone interested I made a Lego Studios movie, mixing Star Wars and Wrestling... also, I have a 15" high model of R2D2 and a model of Darth Mauls head... www.multiboard.com/~marlon (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Discontinued Star Wars

(...) <gasp> Really? Only the premier Star Wars Lego site on the web. Go here and check it out: (URL) also link on Lugnet Star Wars main page in "Links" (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Discontinued Star Wars

(...) What is FBTB? (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Discontinued Star Wars

FBTB has a list of the newly discontinued Star Wars sets that everyone should check out. (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Scale Slave One

I liked it a lot. Made me think of "Slave 1 probe". My only problem is when I went download the dat file it wasn't there. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9tDEr.Gpp@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers

(...) Only the ones in the movie had necks. Cheese with my whine, please! Aaron (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact