 Star Wars / *11008 (-20)
  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) Yes, that is good old Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain in the background. They were on the table to get photographed for an auction, that I haven't photographed them for yet. Y'know, lego building got in the way. At one point I was going to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Amazing Amature Star Wars Short online

82 MB! Holy S***! Sometimes I wish I had the luxury to blow some cash on DSL. Oh well, perhaps someday. . . Dave Sean Forbes <moeby@msn.com> wrote in message news:G9FKM1.3s7@lugnet.com... (...) movie (...) sabers a (...) back (...) the (...) Lucas (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) This (...) I had the exact same experience myself, and actually had to tear mine down a bit to correct some mistakes. It was a little frustrating, but still part of the challenge. My issue is that this problem could be easily remedied by (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

My first observation of seeding was in the Roboforce 2152 Robo Raptor. It had, I believe, a red or yellow 2x4 brick in the middle, not visible from the outside. After building it, I remember feeling that is was so cool that I knew there was that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers

(...) I agree! Who was it who made the figurines and vehicles in the late 70s/early 80s? Kenner? I forget. Anyways, I had an At-At, with the hand-thingamabob in the body that allowed you to move the head and fire the light-up laser cannons. The (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers

(...) Actually, AT-AT pilots wear *exactly* the same outfit as TIE Pilots, except the color scheme. eric (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Chess Set

well, i think han solo should be king mostly because leia is lukes sister i like the rooks they are cool on either side i think if you have hoth soldiers they should be knights so han can take up the king then make luke a bishop and have obi wan be (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers

(...) Huh? ATAT drivers wore gray and white. They had hoses on their helmets similar to the TIE pilots, but the resemblance ends there. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) I've been noticing a lot of MegaBlock sets that actually look pretty good, and I find myself saying to myself, "I wish that was Lego". MB has battleships and helicopters and other IMO fun sets while Lego puts out obscure themes such as "Life (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Custom fig idea- snow troopers

(...) Sounds pretty close, to me. Of course you'd need to find white cloth, right? I haven't watched Ep5 in a few months, but I seem to recall they had cloaks as well....? (...) Hmm..why not just use the Tie Fighter pilot? Aren't they pretty close, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Chess Set

(...) I would have used Stormtroopers as knights, but it's hard to resist using Boba Fett. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Minifig Chess Set

Hey, I just finished a Star Wars minifig chess set. You can check it out at: (URL) comments or other recommendations on the figs used? Tom (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Actually, this explanation makes a lot of sense. I was recently looking at the instructions for the Millenium Falcon, which inexplicably uses a few odd-colored bricks at various points, pondering this very issue. Then I remembered building the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) I was gonna ask the same thing! Long live He-Man! -Chris (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

(...) Is that part of Snake Mountain and Castle Greyskull I see in the background? :^O ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: A-wing MOC alternate

Oooo... I like it! I tried for so long to make even a simple alternate for the A-Wing and failed, but you made a VTOL Craft with such easy. And it has landing gear and rotating engines... Mmmm... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: UCS X-Wing Review

(...) These pieces are from Scala. They're used as lamp-bases and vases and such. But in the Scala sets, they tend to be in pastel colors, not dark gray. Steve (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  A-wing MOC alternate

Hey all, Snapped some pics of an alternate A-wing model I built at work a while ago. I mounted the enginges on the wings to include VTOL ability. (URL) :*) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Were those my only two choices? :-) I didn't find it all that hard to parse, it is only at [not level]2.. I've seen Todd do 5 or 6 without breaking a sweat, and he's wasn't even BORN in Boston. FUT o-t.fun unless you weren't being funny, in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Help me out: was that last bit straight or ironic? Steve (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact