 Star Wars / *10783 (-20)
  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

Thanks for adding 4 - 9. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

Very impressive Rick. It kind of has that James Bond Moonraker look to it. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Star Wars Minifig Icons (was Re: Macintosh Lego Starwars Fans....)

(...) There now appears to be a PC set available, if someone wants to check it out (I have a Mac). The download is at another site: (URL) look fantastic! Page says they're by Dave Brasgalla and Gedeon Maheux -Suz (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

(...) To be sure they get it, you might want to copy over to lugnet.lego.direct, which was set up for LEGO Direct to read and respond to. I don't know if they read lugnet.dear-lego at all. (...) I'm frightened. eric (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

(...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

Don't know if this will help or not, but here are pics from our coverage of the event: (URL) me know if this helps. Tim Saupé Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Disposable as a paper cup? I wonder what a Dixie dispenser for *those* would look like. Anyways, I could see a UCS-ish Droid Fighter, given the very good observation Matt made. However, I couldn't see it as an actual UCS set--its level of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

Nice work Brian. It looks much better in person. (...) Dear LEGO, I would also like to see some pictures of the winning entry from Charles Weber of VA now that the contest is over. How about it LEGO? Are you listening? Please respond to this. Today (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

Brian, Wow! Umm... Wow! :-) I would really like to be able to see more detail, I’m just getting to the point where I can start building some MOCs and I can see that there is a lot for me to learn! How in the world did you connect all of those plates (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

(...) I'll second that! I thought much the same thing. As everyone's favorite Sith Lord would say... "Impressive... *most* impressive!" eric (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

(...) Wow, Brian! I saw this on Brickshelf and I thought someone had taken the pics at a LEGO display or something. Very nice work! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

"Brian Stokes" <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message news:G80Mn7.HqG@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks (...) Galactic (...) Atomic (...) moons. (...) There's lots to add here: 4. Such a huge structure supported on "stilts" 5. Attention to detail--the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Galactic Challenge Model

(...) <snip> Well Done!!!!!! :^D I saw this on brickshelf yesterday, and I was dying to give some praise. Awesome! I love the way the tie fighters hang! I am speechless. ~Trev (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yoda (was Re: what's left for LEGO to make?)

(...) Knowing TLC yoda would either be: 1.a regular minifig with special printed torso, plain legs and a jar jar esque moulded headpiece or 2.a 1 piece mold with no moving parts like sebulba (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  My Galactic Challenge Model

Greetings, Some of you may have seen the recent posts of my MTT and AAT models. Thanks for the praise. If you liked those models I think you'll enjoy my Galactic Challenge entery even though it didn't win. I called it an Imperial Atomic Regeneration (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

Of course the AT-AT!!! I've said here before that I really hope that they make an AT-AT, and not just any AT-AT. One incredible, massive, hulking AT-AT that rivals any and all MOC that is around. There are lots of awesome MOC AT-AT's, I just hope (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) What about these? Twin pod cloud car (remember Bespin?) Dagobah was too big to be left out. Luke & Vaders fight scene from Bespin with a UCS Tie window for the window Luke goes through. of course, an ATAT J. (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) I agree that the set isn't all that bad (I have 2 of them after all.) MOF, I like the set. My comment was really directed at the "real" Droid Fighter. Yawn. Kind of boring and as disposable as a paper cup. james (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Reason #3 they are on sale at TRU - do you need another reason? lol (...) Thats what I thought untill I got a few sets (on sale) - it is actually a pretty neat set once you hold it in your hands. The ONLY 2 reasons I bought it was it was on (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: V-Wing/Battle for Naboo

(...) I dunno if this will help you or not, but the IGN review of Battle for Naboo (like most of their reviews and previews for games of all platforms) has a bunch of still images and movies if you scroll to the bottom of the page: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact