 Star Wars / 10773
Re: My Galactic Challenge Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:18:20 GMT

Brian Stokes at bstokes@aqueryus.com wrote:

Greetings,

Some of you may have seen the recent posts of my MTT and AAT models. Thanks
for the praise. If you liked those models I think you'll enjoy my Galactic
Challenge entery even though it didn't win. I called it an Imperial Atomic
Regeneration Plant (ARGP). My thought was that the Empire would use this
base to create a Nitrogen based atmosphere on lifeless planets and moons.
Thereby allowing the planet or moon to be colonized by humanoids and
exploitated for its resources.

Wow, Brian! I saw this on Brickshelf and I thought someone had taken the
pics at a LEGO display or something.

Very nice work!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--