 Star Wars / *10628 (-5)
  Re: Here's your answer, David Schuler.........

(...) (assuming you mean: "is not juniorized") I beg to differ! There is a difference between the POOPs of juniorization and SPUDs which have been around since at least the 80s. Sure, most of the new sets have new and sometimes rather large pieces, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pieces request

"Scot Jandly" <darth_maulsw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7FvoL.48B@lugnet.com... (...) reply!! (...) Hi Scot - You're probably better off posting this message in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. You aren't supposed to post wanted requests in the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pieces request

Hello everyone! For a project that I plan on doing, I need couple of pieces that I dont currently have in my collection. Both of them are minifig heads. they are: 1)Gasgono's "minifig" head from the Ep 1 Mos Espa POdrace set. 2)The Pilot's head from (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Here's your answer, David Schuler.........

What happened to the good ol' days when sets were good and hade good parts? It was when all the idiots that don't like to take time on lego sets let the Lego Company know! Now all we have is juniorized lego sets. There isn't one lego set in the most (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?

(...) <snip> (...) Actually the three Walmarts that we have here in town are all about the same, and typically have the same stock. The stock may vary from store to store in different towns, but here in CO SPGS, CO, they don't differ too much... the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact