 Star Wars / 10625
10624  |  10626
Subject:
Here's your answer, David Schuler...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:08:21 GMT

What happened to the good ol' days when sets were good and hade good parts?
It was when all the idiots that don't like to take time on lego sets let the
Lego Company know! Now all we have is juniorized lego sets. There isn't one
lego set in the most recent catalog that isn't non-juniorized! Now, by any
chance, is there an E-mail adress to someone at the lego company or the lego
company itself? If so, someone PLEASE let me know. I want to give them a
piece of my mind on there lego sets }:->