 Star Wars / *10383 (-5)
  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Unless the exhibit changed from when I was there, they didn't have the Super Star Destroyer at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit in DC. They did have one of the Star Destroyer models, however. At the "Art of Star Wars" exhibit at Yerba Buena Gardens (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen LEGO say that is their stance on why they use Yellow for a skin tone- I've only seen it used as a defense of LEGO by people who want to give them an out. Personally, I would not at all be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: starwars creations

cool stuff... the hat looks a lot like the mtt, just grey. your at-st design is nice, you just need to shorten the head, i think it's too tall. other than that, pretty cool stuff. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  starwars creations

Most of this stuff you have seen before but I got hardly any reply on. there is one new thing though, I call it a HAT. Heavy Armoured Transport. It was built to satisfy my craving for an MTT which I do not have. It is a bit taller than the MTT (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact