Hi, today I finally found the Imperial Shuttle, and I think it is pretty sweet, although a bit small, and the Royal Guards are really cool. I'm just curious as to what a Force Pike is, and what it does? Does anyone know? I'm going to assume it has (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

(...) Sure thing. Just make them some cool landspeeders with heavy blaster mounts. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  #7106 Droid Escape is great!

Greetings all, 2001 SW sets have finally arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically at the TRU in Emeryville. I was debating whether or not to get the Imperial Shuttle ($30) and the TIE Fighter($20). BTW, they also had Watto's Junkyard (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

I'm trying to think of _any_ vehicle from _any_ movie ... the Rebels seemed to do their fighting in spaceships. The only time they had a serious ground battle, they got whipped bad (on Hoth). Oh well, I guess making up new stuff is what LEGOs are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

(...) TRU at metrotown has them as well. Have you checked the newer one downtown by mountain equip.co Broadway???? they usually have a good selection,crappy parking. Haven't been there yet. Geordan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brief AT-ST review

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Zak Arntson writes: <snip> (...) The only thing in the movie (ROTJ) Rebelwise are troops. You could make up some Ewoks and Ewok hangliders and such, but there aren't any Rebel vehicles that go up against the AT-STs and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

I dunno, the real model for the movies wasn't 8 km long :-) It was probably around 2 metres :-) ---...--- cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! kai brodersen <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Brief AT-ST review

Just stopped by the TRU in Everett and grabbed an AT-ST while xmas shopping for my wife. >:) Here's what I thought: Good set (not great), considering the price. For 10 bucks I got a chewie (I would've preferred an Imperial driver, but I guess you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

(...) I saw the all the new SW lego sets in BC Kamloops. At my locall Toys 'R' Us. I just bought a Tie Fighter today. I love it. Tim ICQ #:102041929 AIM : Timdeering (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) being the star wars fan i am wouldnt a 2m superstar destroyer be off scale since a SSD in real life is 8 kilometers long? (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Shuttle / AT-ST / Watto finally in BC

Hello, all you British Columbia lugnetters, I don't know if this is a scoop or not, but I just found the remaining three 2001 SW sets at the TRU between Lougheed Hwy and Highway #1 in Coquitlam (right near the SilverCity). Anyways, I've been (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

It's a real shame they didn't release the Darth Vader TIE Fighter that looked more like that mock up model that they had. A 2m super star destryoyer. Holy cow that would be fun. (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

No Doubt. I'll have to get four or five the first time out. "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A401442.FB0783...one.net... (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  2001 starwars sets

Ok was in TRU in Everett and Lynnwood and they now have the 2001 starwars sets just in time for xmas Robert Lego Carnage (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers / AT-AT pilot

(...) smiley. He must have been. I also think that it was a subtle dig at the LEGO company for just remoulding a stormtrooper helmet in a different colour and calling it a Tie pilot. (Though I assume you spotted that). Now, if they had moulded a Tie (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) The only changes I would have made to an official model, from TLC for the AT-ST would have been to swap the black 6x4 stud double slope piece that connects the head with the legs to a black 4x4 swivel platform like in 4811 (done moc), and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question about OOOLD starwars lego film

I remember back in the eighties, the local (Prince Rupert, BC, Canada) TV station had a short Lego film, about a Stormtrooper and a Scout Trooper going up against a Lego base in an ATST, . The base had a huge sliding gate, and a small laser turret (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

(...) The $10 range is right. It definitely makes the set worthwhile! J (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact