 Star Wars / *10133 (-5)
  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when trekking to the other TRU's in the area. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G541nL.6Fx@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Off Topic Question

Ok, I know this is a star wars group - but I know there is much fan crossover. I am just hoping someone in this group could answer this: Is there a similar community to Lugnet for Star Trek fans - I have some old Star Trek novels I am thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) used (am using) to make the AT-AT, showing scale, etc. in: (URL) and toscale2.GIF are the ones to look at-- the others have to do with the AT-AT walking) For anyone who actually wants to use my method, copy the scale of the grid on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

Hi Jason, I was indeed. I figured giving it a top speed around 30 m/h would do nicely - don't you think ?? :). Thanks alot for your reply - I figured that the legs and neck would be the two toughest challenges, but making it walk.... - interesting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sandcrawler Droids

(...) often on Tattooine. For lack of the official name, I'm calling it the Roller Droid. It can be found on Brickshelf currently, I will be adding it to my site soon. An image and the DAT file are available. It requires the use of a "Lego" rubber (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact