 Sports / 83
    RE: LEGO Foosball table —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Well, The axles don't have to range freely across the board, so if you're willing to GLUE them to axle connectors, you could make them any length you want, but the range would be limited by the longest axle. (12 LU I think) But how are you (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO Foosball table —Todd Lehman
   (...) I probably won't ever do this (too expensive and time-consuming) but I thought it would be fun to think about. Drilling holes in the torsos would probably work (eek! :-), if you've seen the experiments that Paul Gyugyi did with his Hexatron (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO Foosball table —Chuck Sommerville
   (...) extend the torsos with two of these: (URL) technics bricks. -Chuck (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming)