 Sports / 49
    Re: A field arrangement Question! —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Rose Regner <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Fyu9GI.6Mu@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) to (...) You are not alone! [ on building or age ;-) , 30 sounds good from where I am...] The pictures have no numbers. Some parts they choose to show how to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: A field arrangement Question! —Gerry Venteicher
   (...) Hey sheree, I agree that the instructions leave a little to be desired. I am a 26 year old steel fabricator who can desipher detailed blueprints. But when it comes to building these sets I feel like throwing it against the wall. I think (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.fabuland)