 Sports / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
Soccer Promo, possibly German
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 01:09:17 GMT

Hey all,

I saw this Soccer Promo set, a tiny polybag, here in .il. The writing is
German so I figured it might've originated from there. It came as a present
from a kids' magazine; two 'figs, including a grey baseball cap. I'll scan the
bag ASAP... just felt like sharing. Don't have it here ATM and can't remember
the ##... but it def'ly has the lego logo on it.

lata'
-Shiri