 Sports / 35
Re: A request for information.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.sports
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:50:28 GMT

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FytLtF.KEr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.football, Ian Rutherford writes:
<snip>
Event if false its certainly an intresting story!
Do you have a CIP record for the book?

Anyhow the reason I asked was that I was trying to put together a • Lego(R)
equivilant to the meccano magazine and wanted to include a pages on • Lego(R)
Football and a history of the game seemed like a good idea.

Does anyone know when 'association' rules were created and if so why?

Alex
I apologize for ignorance but what is a CIP record?
Ian

Catalouging in Publication record.- Essentially It is what libaries use to
classify the book as well Dewey decimal. In the US I think it is called a
Libray of Congress record or similar.

It is easier for my libaray if i have the CIP information.

Alex
The Dewey Decimal is approximatly 909.?? How would I find the CIP record.  I
looked in the book itself and couldn't find anything that sounded like what
you described.
Ian Rutherford