 Sports / 21
Re: A field arrangement Question!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.sports
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 02:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, i was looking throught the various arrangements that you could put the
fields into, and in the back of the 3409 instruction booklet, page 31 top
right they have a mini field consiting of 3401 + 3401 + 3410 + various parts.
What i can't find however is where the 4x12 green brick/baseplates come from?
Does anybody know where they come from? I thought maybe 3401 or 3410 as i
don't have these sets yet.

Good question that.  They are not in the Expansion pack 3410, and they
don't look like they'd be from 3401 (which I don't have yet).  Initially
I thought that graphic was representing stuff that was left over from
putting the 3 packs together but now I'm wondering if it's extras that
you have to find from somewhere else.  I haven't specifically checked
those pieces part by part from the mentioned sets but I think there are
other extras other than the 4*12 green brickplates.

All up I think that page 31 is badly laid out and misleading.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com