 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 506 – 525 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I am going to make a moonbase module, what do I need to know?

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3D491BEB.900000....com.au... (...) This might help: (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

Gorsh! Dat dem dere ist one purdy mahdule, Tonay(sic)! Mah favrit parht...dat pic'up truk! Humdinger. -G (no offense to our rural compatriots and any coloquial slants used here....if you heard my ridiculous Canuck accent you'd wonder how I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Sure is an escape hatch Jamie! Good eye! I imagined Rupert getting sacked by a no-good space gang and him suiting up and flying out the emergency hatch. Also I was low on grey 1x? bricks, so I just made this little touch. I am glad you like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) I wouldn't worry about the slang, I am most likely one of the most 'rural' of the space group (Middle of Kansas). You should hear some of the 'good ol' boys' around here. They sound like Boomhower from King of the Hill! Anyways, I sure am glad (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

The good ole lads of the Canadian north are much the same! Good folks with quite a twang. Oddly, I've wanted to go to Kansas since I was a kid. Growing up on westerns, all the tuffest cats always came from Kansas City, Kansas. Gotta see the oldest (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: [MoonBase] Speaking of alien life...

(...) I don't know, most minifigs I've seen seem to keep on smiling no mater what calamity strikes.... :-) :-) :-) Frank (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase Module Started

Before _WE_ go any farther in a project that will probably completely deplete all our normal parts we need to know if the following airlock is the correct proportions and height. (URL) will be adjusted later. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

This is great! What a lot of fun you must have had building it - and the humor, I was laughing so hard! Shift Left, Shift Right! That bot with the arm that fell off... The all-black bot in your 8-10 grade - he looks a lot like one of the aliens from (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Another Moonbase module

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I was thinking though, I need some junk under the landing platform... Like a crashed ship, or refeuling canisters, or something. eh, whatever. Everfaithfully working on moonbase modules. Mark (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  (idea) Moonbase super module: Central Landing Zone

Hello all, I've seen some of the discussion about possible super modules, and also about incorporating 32x32 landing pads on 48x48 plates, but I actually came up for the idea for my landing area before I saw many other ideas. I don't have the means (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) This has been fixed! (URL) go ahead and submit your modules. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: MoonBase Module: Commons

(...) Play well, Jacob -- Wide-body freight aircraft (with building instructions): (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project 1 month (and a day) old!

I don't usually post, nor do I know if this is the proper place to discuss. Has there been talk about implementing some sort of Monorail system on the moon base? I just recently caught on to the MoonBase madness and haven't been up-to-speed on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) I just had to post a reply to this. I must say I love it, it looks so historical monumentish :) I live only 15 minutes away from the Johnson Space center in Houston, and my father worked extensively on the Appollo missions. He was head of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H104E3.4y@lugnet.com... (...) Used (...) Heh, heh... it's tough to fit all the necessary facilities into a 6x6 box, isn't it? Take it from me, I know... The real question is, does yours (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase module: Sharky's "Chasing Tail" Wet Bar and Fleebnork Petting Zoo

:) The name says it all. (URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase module: community center/cafeteria

(URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase Module: Small Landing Pad and Control Tower

(URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase module - crew barracks and rec center

(URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Entrance Module

(...) I suppose this seems sort of elementary to me. You get to the moonbase by spaceship. Spaceships land on the landing pad. You walk off the spaceship and into the airlock. If you need to go outside to do stuff, certain modules have separate (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

More:  Next Page >>