 Space / 16575
16574  |  16576
Subject:
(idea) Moonbase super module: Central Landing Zone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:25:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,
I've seen some of the discussion about possible super modules, and also
about incorporating 32x32 landing pads on 48x48 plates, but I actually came
up for the idea for my landing area before I saw many other ideas.
I don't have the means to build this landing area, since it requires 10
32x16 baseplates and 4 32x32 plates, but I offer the idea as a starting
point for anyone else out there to use.  Also, I'd need to actually build it
in real life to figure out all of the things I'd want to put around the
edges, so I've just put in the connection areas for now.
If anyone builds a "real life" module based on this idea, I'd love to see
pictures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ClassicSmiley/Space/MoonbaseIdeas/landingarea.jpg

Also, has anyone considered creating a virtual Moonbase, with .dat modules
submitted by various people?

-Joel