 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 406 – 425 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site

Here's my Moonbase submission: (URL) rest of the photos of it are located here: (URL) is just a little landing area for crews to take on fuel or rest before continuing their trip. Notice the security provided by the two Space Police troopers. This (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  32x32 moonbase modules

This is a great idea. But let's make a clear definition of what a 32x32 module should be. Some people may not have the resources to build 9 of them. So how about this: If you build a 32x32 module, it should be designed to line up with 48x48 modules (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Module : Alpha Living Quarters

(...) I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and thought WOW! Very cool module. I found the engine room and storage room to be great details. I think the minifigs living there would be verty comfortable. Also I really liked the way you labeled various (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

(...) Thanks. Blacktron would be happy to provide "Protection" services. Hmm, although that means that a barracks would have to be setup to house the extra personel. Hmm... Another module idea is born. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

(...) Thanks. Yes, unfortunatly black doesn't photograph well. I guess I'll just have to bring it to BF next year, so the details can be seen. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

(...) Then I imagine that the connecting corridor wouldn't be that safe of a place anymore as WAR broke out. Actually this kind of thing could be quite the inspiration for a BrickWars campaign. Similar to what NELUG has been up to lately. (1) Just (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks jeff, He is now one of my favorite minifigs (the other being Slim: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Very nice design. I really like it. I just built several things in M-Tron so I was excited to see other people doing the same. Another really great moonbase module. -Steve Steven's Lego Extraveganza (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

You're just nailing this module thing Jamie. Awesome. I nearly bust a button when I saw Dan....just priceless. I can't wait to see everything together. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Gil. I have one more module idea, and then I will put them all together and take some pics. I just need to buy another base plate. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

Backstory: The Octan Corporation found the moonbase idea compelling enough to seek out a spot on the dark side of the moon where the volcanoes are. Having harnessed the power of active volcanoes for decades now, setting up a base overhanging this (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?

(URL) have designed a corridor that allows space for more minifigs to fit through, and some corridor converters. The doubled width of the corridor would work well in the high-traffic areas of the moonbase, and are still easy to convert to the narrow (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate

Very cool Steve. Thanks! This is such a simple idea but so handy. I'd love to put a render of this on the site if you don't mind. Also maybe the .dat itself. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate

(...) What can I say? I got tired of trying to keep track of the layout in my head. :) (...) That would be great! Please go right ahead. :) Steve (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02

Hi Everyone, Please check out my Moonbase module on my website. (URL) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: 32x32 moonbase modules

(...) And 5) I don't have any of them, and I'm not the only one. Also, they're difficult to store. My wife and I (no kids, thankfully) live in a 600 sq. ft. 2BR house (yes, I've even measured it), and have a very limited budget for LEGO. However, I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?

(...) Good point. (...) I think submissions should be allowed for any module which interfaces with the official standard. That should be interpreted to mean: It maintains 4-stud clearance around the edges, its square (a multiple of the 48x48 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase Project 1 month (and a day) old!

I was gonna post this yesterday but got sidetracked. Its been a month since we announced the Moonbase Project. I think its come a long way even since then. :-) Even though we don't really have the section up, I thought this would be a nice time to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

I thought I'd do a little more serious Module this time. No neon signs, Used car salesmen, or dishwasher droids. Just something simple. :) (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H104E3.4y@lugnet.com... (...) Used (...) This is the greatest and most important module that will ever be built. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

More:  Next Page >>