 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1226 – 1245 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) this is a great comeback. The detail makes me cry. ;_; I love the cube door, though... not sure why... (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Indeed, whooshing is mandatory. Heck, even actual sets have to be whooshed sometimes. -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

I plan on attending and am going to bring a moonbase, although it isn't built yet. It's gonna be a Medieval Battle Arena!! Where spacemen can go and forget the troubles of moonbase life and indulge in a little old-fashioned steal and blood warfare. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: New Fad? Multi-Level Moonbase

Hi Folks- Let me begin by saying that I'm a moonbase novice. I've yet to create a module, so feel free to disregard the following comments until you feel that I've been around the block enough... However, one of the limitations of the Moonbase (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) That is very very cool, I like it! I love it when people make stuff that moves on these modules. It makes for a good showpiece too :) The shape of the observatory itself is very nice. A good use of sculpture techniques there. Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) Very true! In addition, photos of this fine observatory have already been discussed here: (URL) That's a gorgeous rendering, though! Dave! (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Malldule

(...) for each compartment. I envision it would look like a cluster of smaller buildings if in a Moonbase/City of larger more typical modules. In fact, several modules done in this style would look good clustered together in a suburban way to larger (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB0Auq.EJv@lugnet.com... (URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. -- Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith Wow. This is something! With the exception of the telephone like handle (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: DeLurk

great dome fill it w/ trees and computers and technicians put a door on it that meets the MoonBase stds take more pics ;-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

Ooh, very VERY cool. I love the shape and the windows you used. Very nice- a cool distinctive part of a moonbase. Less war, more science! :) (...) You'd be suprised. I've seen models equally good that have gotton no feedback at all. -JHK (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  My Airlock

(URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Malldule

Nice! The different colors work well with the different shops, and the interior is great. I love the detainls. Cool! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: An Ugly MOC

wow... your right. that is ugly. I don't think I would have admitted making that, much less documented and posted it. I guess that if I had a suggestion, it might be to think less architecturally. This thing looks way more like a moonbase than an (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Arcane Home MM week seven Redo

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H8z0r4.8BJ@lugnet.com... (...) Wow. It's been a while since I've posted in .space. Real life can sometimes get in the way. ::sigh:: Actually week seven images are here now: (URL) Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HCAK19.1KGK@lugnet.com... (...) idea is a pretty good one. :) The huge corridor you made is a cool idea, but it looks so BIG! I could see where it would look good, though. It go great with a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) I believe the one Jaco mentions is a Photoshop plugin, but there are others too. I like Erik Olsons's utility. It is online and freely avaialble here (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I'll third that. Space permitting I will probably bring a Moonbase with a footprint of 10 (and maybe a little more) modules. If there is enough room that we can have all the sci-fi stuff in one place, that would be awesome. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: Ogel's Gyro Sub

Gil, (...) Already done a few MOCs in .castle and it's really a refreshing break from doing just SW. Still thinking of a moonbase module concept, but that's for another time. (...) Funny you mentioned about the dish pieces and the aesthetic flow of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HB0CI8.JA4@lugnet.com... (...) the web >interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). (...) The '=3D' is an encoding of '=', '=20' is ' '. Somewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

  Some fun fad MOC's

Greetings, I made these a while back when these fads were all the rage but never got around to photographing/posting them. In an effort to end the senseless civilian casualties caused by rogue HoverBike street racing, MoonBase law enforcement has (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.735)

More:  Next Page >>