 Space / 9892
    Re: Star Trek: Enterprise —Matthew Gerber
   (...) I'd call it lack of planning/imagination. We all know that the overall shape of the ships has to be nacelle-body-nacelle for the warp field technology to work, so SOME crossover is inevitable. But I had thought that the ship would look a bit (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Star Trek: Enterprise —Kevin Zwicker
   (...) I had the same thought. At least they picked on the more attractive Starships in the Fleet. They could have used the Constellation Class frame. Yuck! Also one thing to remember is that the new Enterprise class would be much smaller than the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Star Trek: Enterprise —Mark Chittenden
   I'm rather disappointed by the design of the new 'Old' Enterprise. It looks too 'modern' (i.e: it fits in with the designs of the Movies and Next Generation etc) to be a 'pre-UFP' ship. Too smooth, too much of a single intergrated hull design. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)