 Space / 9870
    Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest —Tom McDonald
   (...) amazing the results that can be achieved with good lighting techniques. (...) I particularly like the low-profile aspect of this craft. Its minimal aspect presentation is beyond compare. (...) Now, is this like micro-transporter technology as (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest —Jeromy Irvine
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes: <snip> (...) I was thinking more along the lines of an interconnected system of those machines that spit out a cup and then proceed to spray the liquid all over the floor, your legs, etc.; but a properly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest —Joel Kuester
   (...) Hi, I liked both of these ideas so much that I couldn't decide which to try... so I tried them both at the same time. It hasn't helped unfortunately... the ship still looks upside down! HELP? cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest —Matthew Gerber
   (...) I think the problem isn't so much that Jeromy's Galaxy Explorer is upside-down as that it's inside-out! That's what's throwing you off, I'm sure. I solved this by actually turning my monitor around and looking at the ship from the back of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)