 Space / 9583
    Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big] —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi! Warning! Warning! Bibliographical references ahead! Warning! Danger, danger Will Robinson! (...) I've seen you mention that, but I'm wondering what the principle is you're employing for wing-generated power. Usually the solutions one sees for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big] —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The first sentence in your reply letter made me laugh, although I do not have any idea in my head why you said that to me but at least it is better to laugh than to have a brawl on the bulletin boards as has been the situation for several (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)