 Space / 9583
  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

Hi! Warning! Warning! Bibliographical references ahead! Warning! Danger, danger Will Robinson! (...) I've seen you mention that, but I'm wondering what the principle is you're employing for wing-generated power. Usually the solutions one sees for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) The first sentence in your reply letter made me laugh, although I do not have any idea in my head why you said that to me but at least it is better to laugh than to have a brawl on the bulletin boards as has been the situation for several (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)