 Space / 9411
    Re: sorry, just call me baku. —Nathan Falslev
    Ahhh! I feel better now. I almost didn't ask because I thought maybe you didn't want people to remember, but oh well, curiosity got me. Good luck with the comic, it sounds like fun:) Is there a site with all the info still on it? Send me all the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: sorry, just call me baku. —Gary E. Blessing
   I wouldn't mind having a look at it. Is it still on the net somewhere?? If its something I am interested in I might want to do something with it. Gary Nathan Falslev <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:GFAxKu.LHo@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)