 Space / 941
  Re: No new space sets?

(...) So, since Paramount calls THEIR spaceships "starships" rather than "spaceships" it would be OK for LEGO to license the Star Trek universe and sell models of the Enterprise? Space shuttles fly thru space. I'd call them spaceships, even if NASA (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) I don't buy it. I think it far more likely that Lego has _decided_ that Star Wars is filling the role of a space theme. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Until I understand where the licensing-prevents-L...m-selling- non-star-wars-spaceships came from, that is my theory as well. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)