 Space / 9395
    Re: On to other news.... —Greg Majewski
   (...) Really? I never knew that. Thanks for pointing it out. Do you have a link or proof that this was the case? (...) Oh, I was not aware that you were referring to the minifigs. True, SP1 and black Futuron minifigs both have the same torsos. But (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: On to other news.... —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The logo for Blacktron I and the Legend of Zelda series both contain the same logo but The Legend of Zelda also contains the logo in an upward direction and I know this because I used to own the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my Super (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)