 Space / 9179
  Re: space rereleases...

I think the Ice Planet theme would be a good idea, but I have all the sets that I want from that theme, except maybe the large ship. I hope that they'll release large sets, like maybe the 6991 Monorail Transport base or even 6990. I'd also really (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) They probobly wont do monorail, too many parts to bring out of retirement. The guarded inn probobly only had a few moulds to bring back, the rest is just printing. Sets like ice planet or whatever would have less new moulds to bring back. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) Sadly, I have all the sets of Ice Planet. So I can not support your call. That's my only problem with the re-releasing of old sets: I'll probably have the original already and I can not get a go-ahead from my gf to order sets that I already (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

I agree that the shipping cost for the large sets would be quite a bit, but it would be nice, I think, to have some of the larger sets re-released. Although unlikely, it's nice to hope. Like the MCM would also be a nice re-release. And I also think (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: space rereleases...

(...) Personally, I would like for all of the Lego Space sets to be reintroduced. I am also trying to make a new Space theme but the Legos I have so far makes my vehicles, which are good in design, appear as if they were created by the Partridge (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)