 Space / 9107
Re: WH40K Thunderhawk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:37:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Crichton writes:

Those metal TH models are very heavy, and I seem to remember the few
they released for sale were really expensive.

  I think it was 650.00, but I don't remember if that was dollars or pounds.

I think I've got the White Dwarf issues with all the pics in at
home too - if I can find them I can scan the pages and send them to you or
upload them somewhere.

  I'd greatly appreciate any pictures you can provide.  Online pics are rare
in the extreme--I've found only about 5, and 3 of them were more-or-less
identical.

I'd love to see this in Lego but I don't have anywhere near enough pieces
(esp. in enough of 1 colour to make up the main body)

  I think I have enough pieces, so I'll give it a shot if I can get a look
at a few more images!  It's a shame Citadel never posted a schematics page
or something similar.

     Dave!