 Space / 9105
New ship: The Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:17:30 GMT

Hi All,

I have created a new little ship. I thought I would mention it and see what the
community thinks.

Here are my stipulations for this ship: I wanted to have a sliding canopy that
worked, plus i had the idea of using the clear radar dish from the SW Naboo
Swamp set. The ship also had to fit in a very confined space (which it does,
Whew!) and I wanted it to fold up somehow.
I appologize for the crummy pictures. I need to adjust the contrast a bit. I'll
work on them and repost them.

LMKWYT

GREG~ "Sometimes I sits and thinks, Sometimes I just sits." Anonymus