 Space / 9110
Re: New ship: The Dart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:58:33 GMT

Well DUH! I've been toying with the clear canopy/dish idea too, but I kept
trying to keep the canopy forward (for aerodynamics? I don't know). Really
good idea Greg!

Matt

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
Hi All,

I have created a new little ship. I thought I would mention it and see what the
community thinks.

Here are my stipulations for this ship: I wanted to have a sliding canopy that
worked, plus i had the idea of using the clear radar dish from the SW Naboo
Swamp set. The ship also had to fit in a very confined space (which it does,
Whew!) and I wanted it to fold up somehow.
I appologize for the crummy pictures. I need to adjust the contrast a bit. I'll
work on them and repost them.

LMKWYT

GREG~ "Sometimes I sits and thinks, Sometimes I just sits." Anonymus