 Space / 9043
Re: Sprite Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:00:24 GMT

Very nice. I agree with Jeremy though. It's funny to see one of your models
in POV Ray. The green glow is an excellent touch.
Bryce

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, Anton Raves emailed me and asked if he could generate
POV-Ray images of my Sprite Starfighter. I thought that sounded interesting,
so we exchanged a few emails when he had questions... and now it's done!

I'm proud to unveil some desktop wallpapers for your enjoyment.

Special thanks to Anton for the excellent POV-Ray work!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head