 Space / 9032
Re: Sprite Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Back in the day I recall Mladen "Poving" his Shiva.

Yeah, Jon is correct. Here is Mark's "Shiva" rendered:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1228

BTW nice rendering Anton, I'm amazed by your skills!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

And I agree that it looks cool. This is actually one of my favorite ships by
Mark.

-Jon

Okay, now that is offically cool!  Though it is kinda surreal to see one • of
Mark's models now digitized.  ;-)

Special thanks to Anton for the excellent POV-Ray work!

Absolutely.  The parts detail is superb, just what we've come to expect • from
Anton.  And the exhaust glow is pretty cool, too.  Was that done via
post-processing, or in POVRay?

Cheers,
- jsproat